North Wiltshire Villages Flower Club
Floral Art in its many forms is our thing. We have a varied, interesting programme:
- Demonstrations (watching an expert create beautiful arrangements)
- Workshops (doing and learning)
- Talks (about flowers/gardens)
- Visits (to gardens, floral/horticultural events etc.,
- Flower Festivals (themed displays, often in a local
- Informal competitions
- Other events (e.g. Strawberry Tea in a garden, Dinner)
We are a thriving, enthusiastic group with plenty of fun and friendship thrown in. Our members and visitors come from throughout North Wiltshire and into Gloucestershire. Some are expert creative flower arrangers, others watch. There is something for everyone.
Visitors and new members are always guaranteed a warm welcome and quickly feel at home, helped by free coffee/tea/cake and chat at the end of the evening.
We meet on the third Wednesday of each month, usually at Crudwell Village Hall, 7 for 7.30pm, about half a mile
off the A429 Cirencester/Malmesbury road with plenty of free adjacent parking. SN16 9HB. Sometimes we meet
elsewhere – occasionally in Oaksey.
For more information please contact
Jenny on 01666 577455 or
Gill on 01666 824813
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.