Monday Morning 9;15am to 10;15am
Tuesday Evening 6;00pm to 7:00pm
Thursday Morning 9:15am to 10:15am (New class starting 8th October 2020)
£10 per session
We ask that you please contact Norma to book your spot as well as discuss your goals. Classes for Yoga will be limited to 6 participants for the first month as we ensure more than adequate distancing is provided.
Norma Liversidge (Pilates) 07427 644350 or email@example.com
We are very pleased to announce that Norma Liversidge will take on the role of instructor at Oaksey Village Hall. Norma has been a very keen advocate and teacher of pilates for 10 years and has been involved in movement and exercise since her very early days at Arts Education Tring as a student.
More recently Norma was a part owner and Instructor at Premier Pilates in California, helping clients increase their mobility, strength and overall health.
Benefits of Pilates
– Improves Posture & Alignment
– Enhances Core Strength and Stability
– Improves Balance, coordination & circulation
– Prevention and Relief of Back Pain & Stress
– Increases Muscle Tone & Endurance
– Enhances Athletic Performance
– Increase Flexibility and Mobility
– Heightens Mind and Body Awareness
– Enhances Physical and Emotional Well Being
– Complements massage, physiotherapy, osteopathy,
chiropractic and other treatment